October 31, 2011

watch it: happy halloween!






What are you doing tonight? I will be handing out candy at home and then playing some pub trivia with friends. For both events I will be dressed up, of course (as will my adorable BFF Madison)!


While handing out candy, I like to watch my favorite Halloween specials and movies from when I was a child. My absolute favorite is the one pictured above, Scooby Doo Meets the Boo Brothers. I also enjoy It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!, Hocus Pocus, Ernest Scared Stupid, Beetlejuice, Little Monsters, Double, Double Toil and Trouble, and The Addams Family. If I can get the old VHS tapes to work, I might even watch some of classic 90s TGIF Halloween episodes! What Halloween specials are your favorite?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...