March 27, 2012

BIG news!!!







Hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well.

Writing this post is a bit bittersweet. Dan, the wonderful person he is, has always supported my interest in and efforts toward blogging. He recently (and so generously) has set me up with my own domain for Beagle & Bear and installed Wordpress on it, resulting in a new and improved Beagle & Bear. From now on, I will be posting from the new site. While I am so excited for the opportunities and possibilities that the new site and its platform provides, I am a little sad to be leaving Beagle & Bear's Blogger site, where I began my blogging journey, learned a lot, had fun, and got to connect with all of you! I sincerely hope you enjoy the work I do here at Beagle & Bear, and that you will follow me to the new site and love what is there even more. Thank you all for your continued support and love - I'm grateful for each and every one of you! Can't wait to talk to you all soon : )





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...