January 5, 2012

concert bucket list






I love music. I love making playlists, listening to albums by my favorite artists and bands, and discovering new (or new-to-me) artists and bands. I don't care how I listen to music - my iPod, Pandora, Spotify, traditional radio - I just love listening to it. However, I'm not a big concert goer whatsoever. I hope to change that over the new few years. So much so that I've made a bucket list of artists and bands that I someday want to see live in concert. Check it out (the artists/bands in bold are the ones I want to see the most):




Have you ever seen any of the artists/bands on my list in concert? What's the best concert you've ever been to? What bands/artists would make it on your concert bucket list?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...