January 23, 2012

things that are making me happy





  • The screenshot above - it cracks me up every time I read it!
  • Watching wild animal segments on my favorite morning shows (like Good Morning America and Live with Kelly)
  • Nights spent simply chatting with hilarious and supportive friends
  • Curling up with my Kindle and a big cup of tea
  • Going to pick up my wedding dress, trying it on, and having to order the next size down instead : )
  • Delicious meals at my favorite local restaurants (like here and here)
  • Awesome performances by my swimmers at an invitational meet this past Saturday
  • A new pair of gray boots and a gray and white jacket from my fiancĂ©
  • Hearing favorite songs on the radio
  • Breaks in the crazy winter weather that make it easier to walk the dogs

What's been making you happy lately?





*If for some reason you are having trouble leaving a comment, please e-mail me at beagleandbear@yahoo.com or leave me a comment on Beagle and Bear's Facebook page. Thanks for your help with this issue!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...