January 9, 2012

use it: usps 2012 stamps

Hello, everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty great! I had Starbucks with a friend Friday night, spent literally all of the day Saturday at the conference championship meet with my swimmers (who did AWESOME!), and went to a bridal fair on Sunday.



I really enjoy "snail mail," for various reasons, and this week I plan on sending several cards and letters. Have you seen any of the United States Postal Service's 2012 stamps? I'm excited to head down to the post office and pick up some. My favorite ones are:




Cherry Blossom Centennial





Dogs at Work





Mail a Smile (Disney Pixar)





Bicycling





Earthscapes: Natural





William H. Johnson





Heart Health





Frank Capra





The War of 1812: USS Constitution





Santa and Sleigh



Do you enjoy sending cards and letters to friends? Which of these stamps or other ones listed at the link above do you like?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...