November 1, 2011

use it: favorite teas

Happy November, everyone! : ) It seems like fall is finally underway here in Ohio, with the all the trees' leaves changed or fallen and the temperatures in the 50s. Since it's officially "jacket weather," I'm pretty much craving huge cups of hot tea all the time. That being said, I do have some favorites:








Celestial Seasonings is my go-to tea when I am craving a hot fruity drink. It's yummy, low in price, and can be found in almost every grocery store. I love all the (caffeine free) flavors in the fruit tea sampler: Raspberry Zinger, Country Peach Passion, Wild Berry Zinger, True Blueberry, and Wild Cherry Berry.







Twinings of London is my "everyday" tea. I adore the English Breakfast tea for the rare mornings when I don't want coffee or in many afternoons that I need a pick-me-up. I even have decaffeinated English Breakfast tea at night before bed when I'm stressed out or sick. I also love Twinings' black tea fruit fusions: mixed berry, blackcurrant breeze, and pomegranate delight are my favorites.







Tazo teas can be found at the grocery store or at Starbucks. My alma mater has a Starbucks in its student union that is on meal plan, and I would grab cups of tea before class or studying. Tazo Awake tea probably the best tea alternative to coffee that I have found. Tazo's Passion tea is delicious, as is its Wild Orange tea (At Starbucks, you get two tea bags with a venti tea, so sometimes I combine one Passion and one Wild Orange. Yummy!).





Stash tea is my favorite hard-to-find tea (at least in Ohio!). Some varieties are available in some grocery stores, but your best bet is to order them online. My absolute favorite flavor is Licorice Spice. It takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you've gained a taste for it, you're obsessed. I also love Lemon Blossom, Wild Raspberry, Mango Passionfruit, Blueberry, and Strawberry Pomegranate, Peppermint, and Chamomile.



What about you - Do you drink tea? What are your favorites?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...