August 3, 2011

my life: i got a job!







Hello, everyone. I'm sorry I've been absent for a bit. Remember how I've been searching for a job in the field of education? Well, I was offered one and I accepted! I will be an instructional aide and director of before/after school care at a K-8 school. It is all very exciting, but a bit overwhelming as it all happened super fast - I applied less than two weeks ago! The job also required a move from Cleveland to Columbus. Not a huge problem, since I have family in Columbus and my boyfriend lives there, but it's just a big change to happen so quickly! The school I'm working at starts the school year about a month earlier than most Ohio schools, so I've already started (yesterday was my first day!). Please bear with me - I hope to be back to blogging next week, but if I am not, I will be back, full-force, by the 16th. Blogging is a true love of mine, and I have so many ideas for beagle & bear that I can't wait to share with you all! Once I have a routine going with this new job and place, I am confident I will be able to blog on a regular basis, with well-developed features. I hope you will stick with me as I make this transition in my life and start building this blog up to what I know it can be. I am so thankful for you readers and I just want to brighten your days a bit with my posts! I hope all is well with you and your August is off to a great start : ) talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

Nice post, love the photos!
Bookmarked,
see mine http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
you might like it :)

Kelly said...

I'll be sure to check out! Thanks for visiting, hope you enjoy reading : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...