Happy New Year's Eve! What do you have planned for tonight? I'll just be playing it low-key with some of my favorite people, eating tasty food, chatting, and maybe watching some movies/playing some board games. I also want to take today to thank you for reading! Thank you all of my readers! I started this blog a couple months ago and I am totally in love with it. Your support means the world to me and I love hearing from you : ) Be sure to check in on Monday for a great new series - I'm super excited about it!! In the meantime, weekly gems!
- New Year's essentials from Matchbook Magazine. SO EXCITED for its launch in January!
- Admire this idea of an intentional holiday.
- This post dedicated to tea made my day. Tea drinkers, unite! : )
- Totally in love with this wedding that took place at an inn decorated by Vera Bradley!!
- These photos make me want to go to Idaho.
- Love these snow day ideas.
- Check out this awesome post with a recipe for southern-fried egg rolls (yum!) with a story behind the tradition of eating black-eyed peas on New Year's.
- These New Year's cupcakes look fantastic! (also could be great 4th of July cupcakes, no?) Also adoring these Harry Potter cupcakes.