April 18, 2011

craving cupcakes


















With my final semester of college nearly over, I'm swamped with lesson planning, grading, preparing for a couple final presentations, and applying for jobs, while also trying to enjoy time in favorite places around town and with my amazing friends. I have had such a strong urge to bake and really decorate cupcakes, but don't have the time as of now. Someday soon, I will! And someday in general, I'd really like to be able to decorate cupcakes like the ones in the photos above. I think the cupcakes in the first picture are my favorite. How about you?



4 comments:

bardxz said...

These cupcakes are really pretty, Kelly!

Kelly said...

I agree!

Oh, My Darling said...

Wow, realistic floral cupcakes! Somebody's pretty talented with the icing.

Kelly said...

I know, it's crazy! I hope I am that skilled someday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...