October 26, 2011

get fit get strong & bookmark it: fitblrs

While I haven't been as consistent with my efforts as I want to be, or able to fulfill all of my goals, I am working hard to become more fit and healthy. Lately, on the days when I just don't feel like working out, or I am thinking about giving in to some extra cookies, I have been looking to the Internet for motivation.

I usually go to Pinterest or Twitter where I follow fitness experts, magazines, and other people like myself who are working to get into shape. Recently, though, I discovered "fitblrs," or tumblrs dedicated to fitness inspiration. The following four were my favorites of the ones I found:
































Do you use the Internet or your smartphone to motivate your fitness goals and routine? How so?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...