December 9, 2011

watch it: my 25 days of christmas


Source: bing.com via Kelly on Pinterest



White Christmas






Mickey's Christmas Carol






A Christmas Story






A Charlie Brown Christmas



For as long as I can remember, with the exception of a two-year period during my college years, my family has not had cable/satellite TV. When I did have cable at home and in my college dorm room, I greatly enjoyed ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas. And as silly as it probably sounds, those Christmas specials are probably the number-one thing I miss about having cable TV. I just loved being able to turn on the TV on any given December evening or weekend and be bombarded by truly wonderful holiday specials. It just made the holiday season feel that much more nostalgic and fun. So this year, I decided to make my own 25 Days of Christmas list and then work my way through it. Check it out! Let me know what favorites of yours made the list, and which ones didn't that you think I should make an effort to see. The photos above feature just a few of the classics I included.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...