March 8, 2012

recent loves



Book - I cannot stop reading Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. I'm totally hooked! Perfect for anyone who likes mysteries and/or chick lit.









TV Show - I'm loving the show White Collar. The characters are endearing, hilarious, strong, and smart, the acting is excellent, and the writing is fun and engaging. I highly recommend it if you like shows like Bones, Body of Proof, In Plain Sight, etc.


Source: amazon.com via Kelly on Pinterest








App - I've had Instagram for several months now, but I've just recently become really hooked. Recording and sharing the small but meaningful parts of life adds a little extra celebration and positivity to each day. Plus, the photos of other users are so fun and inspiring!


Source: instagr.am via Kelly on Pinterest








Beauty - As I've mentioned, I'm getting more and more interested in the world of beauty, particularly nail polish. Right now I'm really loving Nicki Minaj for OPI Metallic 4 Life.









Snack - Lots of people adore cake. I'm not typically one of them. However, I do enjoy cupcakes and cake pops. As a result, I tried Starbucks's new cake pop, raspberry truffle - and fell in love. Delicious!









Workout - Have you ever tried Zumba? If not, you must! I truly love it. It's fun, and a really is a great workout without even feeling like it. I've been going to a class once a week most weeks for the past couple weeks. I'd love to increase that number or pick up the DVDs.


Source: shape.com via Kelly on Pinterest







Quote - I find quotes by First Ladies to be particularly inspiring and wise. This sentiment by Martha Washington is no exception.








What have you been loving lately?








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...