December 6, 2010

weekend wrap-up

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I missed a post or two last week. My final projects are due this week, so the past couple weeks have been pretty busy. This weekend was a nice break, though! Friday I went to P.F. Chang's with my friends Elizabeth and Courtney for my girls' night out Christmas present. It was so much fun! We got dressed up in cute sweaters and heels & ate delicious food. Afterward we hung out at their apartment (along with the dog!).


the dessert we all shared - so amazing!


The three of us at dinner


Madison with her new cupcake toy her aunts got her : )


Saturday I went to Panera with the boyfriend and our friend Rob to study, went to a near-by shopping area to window shop and relax, and hung out with Elizabeth, Courtney, & our friend Sarah. We watched this movie:


I LOVED it. It touched me so much. Beautiful, honest, funny, sad, full of love and wonder. I can't wait to read the book after all these final projects are done!! (Also, Julia Roberts was fantastic, of course)


Sunday morning I went to a Bob Evans brunch with one of my old roommates Kim. It was so nice to catch up with her, especially since she's graduating this month! She got me two cute baking cookbooks for Christmas - I can't wait to try out the recipes and share them with you all : ) Sunday afternoon I went to the movies with my friends Eva and Julie. We saw this:




It was great!! I was excited to see it when I initially saw the trailer in theaters...then I got a bit nervous when I read mediocre reviews. However, it was REALLY good! There is certainly a good deal of nudity, sexual content, and swearing, but there are also a lot of meaningful and romantic moments and conversations. It's a movie about loving someone even though the circumstances may be hard...even though you KNOW the circumstances are going to be hard. Amazing, loved it!

What all did you do this weekend?


P.S. I apologize if posting is a bit sporadic this week, I promise it will be back on track no problem ASAP/next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...