May 19, 2011

bookmark it: the burning house

















Have you heard of The Burning House? It is a website devoted to documenting what items people would save if their house was burning down. The site's description says,
"If your house was burning, what would you take with you? It's a conflict between what's practical, valuable and sentimental. What you would take reflects your interests, background and priorities. Think of it as an interview condensed into one question."
The site contains really interesting entries, all of which evoke different personalities, moods, and sentiments. A few of my favorites are above. People of all ages, occupations, and locations are featured on the site.

Would you consider submitting your own photo and list to The Burning House? What items would you include?




2 comments:

April said...

No, I haven't heard of this website! Thank you so much for sharing it!!
Oh goodness. My computer, just because of all the pictures on it, I guess!

Kelly said...

Yeah, I'd probably take my computer or a back-up hard drive, too! Photos and music are all on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...