May 6, 2011

weekly gems


Tomorrow I graduate from BGSU with my bachelor's degree. I can't believe four years has gone by so fast, especially this year! I have learned so much and met so many fantastic people. I will miss being near the "family" I created here, and I will miss the city of Bowling Green, but I am ready and excited to begin a new chapter in my life. I think that's a positive attitude to have around graduation, don't you? ; ) What are you up to this weekend?

  • Love this stationery!
  • Casting news on Disney's Oz prequel - super excited for this movie!
  • Some excellent exercise inspiration.
  • An amazingly written post about following your dreams.
  • Definitely looking forward to Tina Fey on SNL this weekend!
  • Glad that cities are taking action for justice!
  • This pie was instantly added to my "To Bake Someday" list.
  • Some weddings I love: one, two, & three.
  • Adore everything about this outfit!
  • According to this, I apparently need to go to Canada in June or California in July.
  • Some key tips about sunscreen! Also, why you should go to bed earlier.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...