May 16, 2011

monday munchies


Hello, everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was great - I saw the Indians win Friday night (Hafner hit a walk-off home run!), had fun at a work meeting for my summer job (lifeguarding), watched ridiculous TV shows on Netflix (Airwolf, anyone?), saw a musical at my former high school (West Side Story), and enjoyed Starbucks (frappucino happy hour!).

Lately, I have really been wanting to bake, but can't due to some issues with the oven. When everything is fixed up, I can't wait to try out new recipes! I particularly want to try some peanut butter and chocolate ones like the ones below.






I'll start off with something a bit basic, like these chocolate peanut butter whoopie pies.






Then I'll move on to this chocolate peanut butter cake.






And finally, someday, I'll bake something as beautiful and yummy-looking as this chocolate peanut butter cheesecake.


What are some of your favorite chocolate and peanut butter recipes?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...