June 10, 2011

vacation in a glass




Blueberry Lemon Iced Tea







Ginger Ale with Strawberries





Source: sunset.com via Kelly on Pinterest



Sparkling Orangeade




How has your week been? Mine has been an adventure: going to an Indians game, my first day of my summer job, knocking things off my to-do list, seeing a movie...an excellent mix of fun and productivity. There is still plenty to do, so I thought I'd combine the fun and to-do list by drinking some summer-inspired beverages while taking care of some things. What summer drinks do you enjoy? What are your tricks for making your to-do list less tedious?




2 comments:

Mandy Koster said...

Your post makes me thirsty! I love to drink Sangria and Stroop Soesoe (indonesian drink, with rose sirup and coconut) in the summer :-) Mandy aka MENNEPEN

Kelly said...

hmmm. stroop soesoe sounds interesting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...