July 25, 2011

bucket list: fitness edition

Hello, everyone! I hope you're doing well. Sorry for my absence - I was working and visiting Dan in Columbus, where we drank a lot of coffee, ate yummy meals followed up with ice cream, watched movies, read books, went for walks, and just generally relaxed. It was a wonderful mini-vacation with one of my very favorite people : )








I'm a month into my fitness journey, so I've decided to stop with the weekly summaries and just to blog about health and fitness in general on Mondays (though I will give updates still from time to time, and will of course be tweeting). Today I want to share with you my "Fitness Bucket List," or my list of exercises and physical challenges I hope to complete someday:

- Kettlebell workout
- P90X
- Biggest Loser DVDs (Cardio Max and Power Sculpt)
- Yoga class
- Spinning class
- 5K
- 10K
- half marathon
- pilates
- hiking (legitimately)
- rock climbing
- kayaking
- horseback riding
- cycling race
- Masters swim meet
- triathlon
- BodyPump or similar class


Have you done any of the activities on the list? What did you think? What would make your own fitness bucket list?



2 comments:

Anna Elder said...

my husband and i did p90x together. it was hard, but one of the best accomplishments i can say that i have done. i've also just started a couch to 10k program! good luck to you!!

Kelly said...

Thanks! I am going to start Couch to 5K next week!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...