July 15, 2011

weekly gems


Source: imdb.com via Kelly on Pinterest






Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday. I have no "rational" excuse, but I have what I consider an acceptable one: I was busy re-reading the seventh Harry Potter book. You'll be pleased to know I finished it in time to both happily and sadly attend a 12:04AM showing of the eighth and final film. Did you see it yet? Are you planning to? I highly recommend you do, it was fantastic (more of my opinion next week)!

While you're waiting to leave for the movies, or relaxing at home, or whatever you're up to this weekend, enjoy some weekly gems!


2 comments:

Deidre said...

I haven't gone to see the new HP, yet. I probably will wait for it to come out on video.Love your header! Look at those cute puppie!

Kelly said...

Thanks! The header is my dog, Madison - she is pretty adorable, if I do say so myself ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...