July 13, 2011

retro print star wars posters


Source: etsy.com via Kelly on Pinterest





Source: etsy.com via Kelly on Pinterest





Source: etsy.com via Kelly on Pinterest





I love pretty much everything in Jan Skácelík's Etsy shop, but these retro print Star Wars posters just might be my favorite. I love how they each contain just two colors, important characters and images, a memorable quote, and key words and phrases in small print at the bottom. And, on top of all that, they pay tribute to a great film trilogy! I'd love to see Jan's take on classics like The Wizard of Oz, Gone with the Wind, or Casablanca. What movie would you like to be made into a retro print like these?



2 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Dang! I'm loving this aesthetic! I'd vote for any John Hughes film (maybe starting with The Breakfast Club).

Kelly said...

Oooooo! The Breakfast Club would be awesome! Really, any 80s movies would be! Or any other epic trilogies, like LOTR, the first three Pirates, Indiana Jones, etc.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...