February 6, 2012

my life: recent happenings via instagram

































































































First three photos: My friend Elizabeth's cute papillon puppy, Rosie (she's 2.5 pounds!); Madison in a basket of blankets; cuddling with my family's dog Sasha while watching Wheel of Fortune with my parents. Middle three photos: fantastic Melt Quesadilla appetizer Dan & I shared on our first trip to Melt Bar & Grilled; my delicious BBQ chicken grilled cheese from Melt; yummy cake from Resch's Bakery, courtesy of my future-in-laws, to celebrate Dan & I's engagement (and in our wedding colors!). Last three photos: Dan & I before his indoor soccer game; Dan knocking down an opponent player while playing; booty from my weekend trip to Target.


Sorry I've been a bit absent lately. (I also apologize if there are formatting issues while viewing this post - some browsers aren't displaying it correctly) The end of the swim season accompanied with subbing and traveling often has taken some toll on my spare time, which has been spent with family and friends with little leftover time for blogging. What have you all been up to lately?



*If for some reason you are having trouble leaving a comment, please e-mail me at beagleandbear@yahoo.com or leave me a comment on Beagle and Bear's Facebook page. Thanks for your help with this issue!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...