Yayyyy I'm SO EXCITED it's the weekend! It's been a very long week with homework, work, and teaching. This weekend the boyfriend, dog & I are going to go to the boyfriend's hometown! We're going to spend time with his family, see HARRY POTTER (!!), go out to eat, and generally have a fun, relaxing time. With some homework tucked in, of course. What are you all doing this weekend?
And now...weekly gems!
- I recently discovered the rockstar diaries & totally love it! Plus, as a fellow pet lover, I absolutely ADORE the diary of kingsley posts.
- I really enjoyed this NY Times article about The Nutcracker and America. Sooooo ready for Christmas!!
- Mary's post about her and her husband's weekend getaway makes me want to vacation in North Carolina right now! (slash consider it even more as a post-graduation option...)
- Favorite wedding stories of the week number one, number two, & number three.
- Love the Mrs. Holiday Shoppe! Especially the cocktailers and shoe clips.
- This post is amazing. It feeds both my love of photographs of the sky and my "must travel to" list.
- This quote is incredibly beautiful. And this one just makes me feel like everything will be okay : )
- This amazing story from Self brought me to tears (make sure to first read the original article the most recent story links to).
- I love Kendi's outfit & positive attitude!
- Kinda really liking this idea for bridal bouquets. Thoughts?