November 30, 2010

things that are making me happy

pretty decorations outside a restaurant, fall 2010


My neighbor's Christmas lights on his balcony (and the fact that they've been up for a couple weeks now)
Katy Perry's Teenage Dream album
Starbucks' peppermint mocha & caramel brulee latte
Laughing with my family
New magazines to read - especially Marie Claire with Emma Watson!
Christmas music on the radio
OPI's "Pink of Hearts" polish
Tank tops and sweaters paired with comfy scarves
Say Yes to the Dress marathons
Great Lakes Brewing Company's Christmas Ale



What things are making you happy?

1 comment:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I love seeing when neighbors have Christmas lights up too. And I also love Starbucks holiday drinks and Say Yes to the Dress marathons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...