November 18, 2011

reasons i'll miss regis






Today is Regis Philbin's last day on Live with Regis and Kelly. I don't know about all of you, but I am SO SAD. I have always watched this show whenever I was home and able to, and I seriously can't imagine what it is going to be like to not being able to turn on the TV and see him every morning! I'm going to miss:

  1. His snazzy suits.
  2. His catchphrases - "Got a minute?" "Incidentally..." etc.
  3. How he refers to himself in the third person.
  4. His wholehearted support of his high school and college alma maters.
  5. His attitude toward technology.
  6. His smile and laugh.
  7. How he constantly ribs on Gelmen.
  8. How the love he has for his wife and family shines through when he talks about them.
  9. How he is up for being as goofy and outrageous as possible.
  10. And, of course, host chat!


I'm going to go through withdrawal. Somebody please get me a black Live With Regis and Kelly coffee mug like the one they sip from every morning and a copy of Regis's new book, STAT.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...