Today is Regis Philbin's last day on Live with Regis and Kelly. I don't know about all of you, but I am SO SAD. I have always watched this show whenever I was home and able to, and I seriously can't imagine what it is going to be like to not being able to turn on the TV and see him every morning! I'm going to miss:
- His snazzy suits.
- His catchphrases - "Got a minute?" "Incidentally..." etc.
- How he refers to himself in the third person.
- His wholehearted support of his high school and college alma maters.
- His attitude toward technology.
- His smile and laugh.
- How he constantly ribs on Gelmen.
- How the love he has for his wife and family shines through when he talks about them.
- How he is up for being as goofy and outrageous as possible.
- And, of course, host chat!
I'm going to go through withdrawal. Somebody please get me a black Live With Regis and Kelly coffee mug like the one they sip from every morning and a copy of Regis's new book, STAT.