November 14, 2011

weekend wrap-up


Friday: Dan came up to Cleveland for a visit. We went to Crocker Park, where we ate at The Cheesecake Factory and went shopping at The Gap. That evening we grabbed some Starbucks and watched reruns of Saturday Night Live via Netflix.
Saturday: Dan and I picked up donuts from our favorite local shop and pretend house-hunted around my city before he had to leave for Columbus. That afternoon I attended my dear friend Ashley's baby shower (she's expecting a little girl!). In the evening, I saw my sister Jackie star in the lead role of a new play named Pray for the Missing Girls, which was showing at Cuyahoga Community College's west campus.
Sunday: After my mom and I went to church together, I spent the rest of the day at home, doing various chores and relaxing. The relaxing portion of the day included reading Mindy Kaling's new book, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The weekend finished up with a cute Skype and ice cream date with Dan.










(Okay, full disclosure: that photo of the cheesecake is actually a pumpkin pie cheesecake from Olive Garden when I went to lunch with my sister a couple weeks ago. I forgot to take a photo of the cheesecake Dan and I shared at The Cheesecake Factory, which was chocolate chip cookie dough. Can you tell I really like cheesecake?)


All photos taken via my Instagram



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...