February 28, 2011

(belated) weekly gems


Hello, everyone. How was your weekend? Mine was great! I saw Baldwin-Wallace College's fantastic production of RENT, which one of my best friends Sarah stage managed, and followed it up with a super fun sleepover with Sarah and our friend Kaylyn. I also saw my sister Jackie participate in Tri-C West's Student Theatre Showcase, which was hilarious. My family took my boyfriend out to dinner at Champp's for an early birthday celebration. It was delicious! Other than that, I did some teaching things and took plenty of naps.


I must apologize to you all a thousand times over for the spotty posting last week. I thought things were going to be less crazy, but apparently they were still settling down. Thanks again for your patience and understanding. To make it up to you, I'm doing two posts today: this one, a belated mini-weekly gems list, and another one that's - well, you will have to come back later to see! ; )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...