February 22, 2011

things that are making me happy


  • Spending lots of time with family this weekend
  • Day off yesterday due to Presidents' Day (in honor of George Washington & Abraham Lincoln's birthdays!)
  • Having a day off today due to bad weather
  • My boyfriend and our dog being okay after getting into an accident yesterday
  • Knocking lots of things off my to-do list
  • Having electricity (it went out this weekend due to the storm!)
  • Coffee and dinner plans with friends this week
  • Girls' night with childhood best friends this weekend
  • Parks and Recreation marathons
  • New teaching clothes
  • New magazines to read that were delivered while I was away from home
  • An adorable cupcake-making gift bag from my boyfriend's mom
  • Getting enough sleep : )


What things are making you happy?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...