On Snow Day 2 of 3, Dan, Madison and I climbed the mountain of plowed snow in my apartment complex's parking lot. We could slam dunk!
How was everyone's week this week? Mine was awesome! I had school Monday, but thanks to the crazy blizzard that hit so many states this week, school was closed Tuesday-Thursday! I got all caught up on the things I was behind on, and now I can use this weekend to relax and get ahead. What are your plans for the weekend?
- I want pretty much all of these love posters.
- Definitely looking forward to reading the magazine High Gloss this weekend!
- I loved The Dark Knight, so I've been excited for The Dark Knight Rises. Then I heard about Anne Hathaway joining the case. And now Joseph Gordon-Levitt is, too? So pumped!
- Fascinating article about Swedish surnames.
- My awesome friend Kaylyn hooked me up with this interesting "Which Founding Father are you?" quiz. (If you take it, make sure you tell me what you got in a comment!)
- Totally obsessed with Scholastic's You Are What You Read.
- I definitely enjoyed this slideshow of top romantic movies.
- Love this quote post.
- Favorite weddings of the week: one, two, three.
- Like this idea for a resource party.
- Interesting (and brief article) about the Oscar curse.