the loves of my life cuddling away!
This week has been crazy: full of teaching ups and downs, a sore throat, two-hour delays due to low wind chills, and multiple trips to Starbucks. I am ready for the weekend! I plan on sleeping, crafting, getting my haircut, having dinner with friends, planning lessons/grading, job searching, and watching movies. What are your plans for this weekend?
A small list of weekly gems for you all...
- Entertainment news: article on the casting of a new Lois Lane, Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher, full list of pilots ordered by the major TV networks, and Julia Roberts as Snow White's evil queen.
- Kate Spade has a tumblr. Be still, my heart!!
- Definitely enjoyed this interview with the Matchbook Magazine founders and this one with just Katie Armour.
- It's interesting to see what celebrities were once roommates.
- Love the Makeunder My Finances series on MML.
- Have you heard of the Google Art Project? You must check it out. Incredible.
- This to-do list of Johnny Cash's brought a smile to my face.