Today is the first Monday of February, which means it's time for my New Year's, All Year Challenge update! To be honest with you all, I haven't done as well so far on the challenge as I wanted to be doing at this point/thought I would be. However, I know that I am doing well in other parts of my life and I can use that knowledge to inspire and motivate me.
- Develop blog further through establishing fixed features, etc. - I have started to post humorous stories or videos every Wednesday. How do you all like it so far?
- Cook one new recipe a month - winter salad
- Create and wear wardrobe with intention - got my first pair of Sperrys! I love them, I wear them whenever I can.
- Eat at least two servings of both fruits and veggies every day - my favorites are apples and carrots.
- Go to mass once a week - I've missed a week or two, but I think I've done pretty well so far.
- Teach Madison to stay and give paw - we're making substantial progress with stay!
- Complete at least 40 service hours - I just finished organizing/executing the last curriculum night I will be in charge of for my teaching community
This month, I hope to make further progress on the above goals and progress on the goals I haven't worked much on yet. And it's not too late for you to join the New Year's, All Year Challenge! Any time is a great time for change. If you're going to join the Challenge, leave a comment saying so/linking to your goals, or shoot me an e-mail.