March 18, 2011

(belated) weekly gems


Hi, everyone. Sorry about the delay in this week's weekly gems. As you may know if you read this blog often, I've been sick on and off for about three weeks. Over the next couple of weeks, I need to pull back and rest a lot to ensure I get fully better/don't get worse. I want to thank you for continuing to read even though posts have been a bit unpredictable. Posting will be a bit sporadic this week as well, but should finally be back on track the last week of March.



Images: my Pinterest

2 comments:

Rachel said...

i adore this picture! where is this beautiful thing located??

i'm sorry to hear that you've been sick :( i hope that you're able to get the rest you need! i know how difficult it is for people like us to slow down and take it easy, but i hope that you're able to! feel better soon :)

Kelly said...

Unfortunately, I'm not sure where it's located...I wish I did. And thanks! I am already feeling better : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...