March 11, 2011

weekly gems



Hello, everyone! How was your week? Mine was extremely busy, filled with lesson planning and trying to catch up on grading since I was sick all last week. I actually had to go to the doctor's again - turns out I have an ear and a sinus infection! I should finally be getting better over the next few days, which is good because this weekend I have to take an exam for my teaching license. I'm also having dinner with friends and resting a lot. What are you doing this weekend?


Some lovely links for you...


Image source: my Pinterest

2 comments:

Moosemom said...

It was a busy week for me, too. I am thankful for a bit of a rest over the weekend. I hope that you are feeling better, Kelly!

Rachel said...

OMG the nickelodeon information is SO EXCITING!!!!!! i can't wait for that to start up!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...