March 17, 2011

pet love: dogs are a (wo)man's best friend


I'm sorry for the lack of a post yesterday and the late post today. I stayed home from school yesterday and had an adventurous experience at the health center, but I'm doing much better today. How are you all doing so far this week?




I have always deeply loved my family's pets, but for some reason this week I have been especially grateful for my dog, Madison...probably because it's been rather stressful and tiring. In any case, I was very excited to discover a few articles about pets (especially dogs) that seem to be popular this week.


Have you read any interesting articles about animals lately? Or about special things in your life that keep you happy?



Photo 1, author original
Photo 2, Pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...