March 1, 2011

my life: happy birthday...

On March 1st, to the following loves of my life:

My amazing boyfriend Dan. We've had our ups and downs, but we've always been there for each other and have learned a lot about life and relationships. We share the same values and have so many of the same goals. He always makes me laugh and puts others first, and is an incredible teacher and "puppy daddy." I love you sweetie, happy birthday! : )




The great state of Ohio. It was admitted to the Union as a state on March 1st, 1803. Ohio is an extremely underrated state. It has awesome cities full of attractions. It has fertile farmlands. It has beautiful state parks and a national park. It has Cedar Point! It has rivers and Lake Erie. It has four distinct seasons. It has hard workers full of laughter and hope. I love Ohio.





An on March 2nd, to one of the closest friends I've made at college:

My wonderful friend Courtney! We met through our fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega. We always have classic, epic fun times, whether it be out to coffee, at Kalahari, in one of our apartments, or at baseball games. She's always there to take some sense into me or to make me laugh when I'm down. Thanks for being awesome, Court!





Photos all author own except
Ohio photo, found here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.
No Biebs or Ke$ha?
Pretty sure our friendship is over.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...