January 18, 2011

2011 golden globes red carpet

How are you all on this fine Tuesday morning? Today is my first day officially teaching all of my assigned classes for student teaching. I'm nervous, but excited! My classroom mentor teacher said my unit outlines looked good and to just trust myself, so that's what I'm trying to do!

I love movies and TV, and I really enjoy award shows. I briefly mentioned in yesterday's post the winners I was most excited about, and today I'm looking over the fashion of the Golden Globes.


Angelina Jolie's Versace gown might have been my favorite.


Natalie Portman's Viktor & Rolf gown was perfect choice for her baby bump.


Loved Anne Hathaway's glitzy look in Armani Prive.


Love Scarlett Johansson's old Hollywood look!


I greatly enjoyed Julia Stiles in a dramatic black gown.


Oliva Wilde's Marchesa gown was simply fantastic.


Sofia Vergara rocked her curves in Vera Wang. Loved it!


What Golden Globe gowns were your favorite?



Photos found here and here

1 comment:

Oh, My Darling said...

I just adore red carpet style!!! I loved all the ladies in emerald green dresses, plus Michelle Williams' quirky choice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...