my family's dog Sasha & my dog Madison with me
Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week. Mine started off pretty rough, but it ended really nicely. My boyfriend and I (and my dog!) are now at my house for the three-day weekend. I'm looking forward to getting my haircut, spending time with family and friends, planning for taking over teaching next week (!), and possibly seeing a movie. What plans do you have for the weekend?
Here are this week's weekly gems!
- This article talks about a new thirteenth astrological sign and how your sign might be different now (it says I'm now a Taurus and not a Gemini - but I refuse to believe it!)
- savethewords.org is an awesome site designed to build up people's vocabulary - totally love it!
- Loved Italian Vogue's shoot of Keira Knightley
- As an avid lover of the Shirley Temples, I'm interested in trying this twist on the famous drink
- Favorite weddings of the week number one, number two, and number three
- A brief interview with Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords' chief of staff
- So excited about the availability of Things We Forget posters!
- Fun and easy cake decorating tips
- A little something to think about
- Check out this awesome chalk artist