January 5, 2011

live boldly


I'm a big magazine reader. One of my all-time favorites is Self. I was reading the January 2011 issue the other day when I came across this month's "A Moment for Yourself" feature. I liked it so much I wanted to share it with you all. This is what it says:


"Be fearless
If you make only one resolution this year, let it be to live boldly. You control this moment: Rather than cautiously test the water, dive straight into life with freeing abandon. Imagine the person you want to be and the life you want to live, then simply commit to them. Believe in yourself. Embrace your beauty. Discover a new passion. And whatever you do, wherever you go, don't be afraid to make a splash."


Let's have an awesome year, my friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...