January 20, 2011

thursday tip




Hello everyone! How are you? I'm doing well! Yesterday the school I am placed at for student teaching had a snow day, and I greatly enjoyed having a surprise day at home with my super cute dog. I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening tonight before wrapping up the week tomorrow!

Today I have a New Year's, All Year Challenge tip for you all! I found out about this awesome website, habitforge, a couple months ago.




Here's what the site has to say about its mission: "You provide a Goal and Desire, and we'll send you a customized daily email asking how you did. Simply click 'yes' or 'no' daily. Succeed for 21 days, and the new action will be easier than ever. Skip a day and the clock starts over at day one."

It's a free and super easy to use service. I highly suggest checking it out! What kind of habits are you interested in forging?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...