January 28, 2011

weekly gems

the view outside my window


How was everyone's week this week? Mine has been full of ups and downs. I'm looking forward to a weekend of chilling at home, getting a lot of planning done, baking, and catching up on sleep. How about you?

  • Adore everything about what it means to be a Matchbook girl. Can't wait to devour the first issue of the magazine this weekend!
  • Have you seen Up? Check out this "premake" trailer of it. Awesome!
  • A fascinating article on dogs' understanding of language.
  • Love this photo & quotes post.
  • While I do occasionally see movies in 3D, I totally prefer 2D & thus cheered at this article.
  • This tumblr makes me want to travel Europe for years.
  • Have you heard of or played the app/game Angry Birds? I'm addicted to it, & thus adore this cake.
  • I smiled so big when Oscar nominee Hailee Steinfeld talked about a supportive teacher : )
  • Interested in fashion and fashion journalism? Check out The Coveted.
  • The photos and accompanying stories to all three of these weddings made my heart swell: one, two, three.
  • This week brought big up-and-coming movie news...Willow Smith as Annie, Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, and Beyonce in a remake of A Star is Born

1 comment:

K. Bear said...

I was going to send you the Up thing! Glad you saw it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...