January 24, 2011

weekend wrap-up

Hi! How are you all on this fine Monday morning? How was your weekend?

Mine was pretty darn good. Friday night I worked, and then went to go see a movie with the boyfriend. We saw No Strings Attached, a new romantic comedy with Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman. It was very enjoyable! It was definitely funny and somewhat touching. I thought Portman and Kutcher had great chemistry, and I loved the supporting cast (especially Kevin Kline, Mindy Kaling, and Jake Johnson). If you plan on seeing it in theaters, make sure you are on time because the first 10-15 minutes of the movie reveal important background information about the dynamic of Emma (Portman) and Adam (Kutcher)'s friendship. Overall: ★ ★ ★ ★


Saturday I worked, and I spent the afternoon with my wonderful friend Elizabeth! We decided to go on a mini-road trip to a coffee shop called Red Rambler, but it turned out we got the hours wrong and it was closed when we got there (meaning another mini-road trip will have to occur in the future). We had fun chatting anyway and ended up getting coffee at Panera instead.














On Sunday, the boyfriend and I went to church and treated ourselves to Starbucks and catching up on episodes of our favorite shows. I worked, and I had one of the most productive afternoons/evenings that I've had in a long time.




This week should be pretty busy for me - teaching every day and something going on every evening - but 'm feeling pretty optimistic about it. What's going on with you this week?




Photo 1, Photos 2 - 4 author original

2 comments:

rachel said...

mmm, that coffee looks delicious! hope you have a wonderful week :)

Kelly said...

It was super yummy! A caffe latte with vanilla syrup from Panera : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...