January 12, 2011

things that are making me happy




Two-hour weather delay this morning (AKA an extra 1 1/2 hours of sleep!)
A good hair day
Comfy & colorful sweaters
Listening to the Beatles on snowy afternoons
Best friends who send you encouraging texts and Picnik photos of you two
Two for $5 special on Double Stuff Golden Oreos
Getting organized and planning units for student teaching (I take over classes on Tuesday!)
Treating myself to this month's Shape
Buying other people cards and treats, just because
The sweetest boyfriend ever
My horoscope being weirdly accurate as of late
Looking forward to a three-and-a-half day weekend : )


What things are making you happy this week?

3 comments:

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Jealous of your weather delay!

Kaylyn said...

I'm so lucky to be your best friend!

Oh, My Darling said...

Aw, what a great list of happiness! Right now, I'm joyous about the Steelers winning against the Ravens!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...