January 21, 2011

weekly gems

Tree at the Ohio State Fair, August 2009 (edited)

Well, this has been an interesting week! Monday off due to a national holiday, Tuesday the first day of student teaching, Wednesday an amazing snow day, Thursday a terrible horrible no good very bad day, and today T.G.I.F. How has your week been? What do you have going on this weekend? I'll be working, planning various things, spending time with my boyfriend and friends, and hopefully cooking or baking a new recipe. In the meantime, weekly gems!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

cuute picture! do you live in Ohio? I used to :) fantastic!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I don't have much planned this weekend. I guess that's a good thing! I plan on getting a pedicure at least :)
Have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

Ashley - yes! I am from Ohio and I go to college there. Where did you live?

Poppies - I've never gotten a pedicure but I think I'm going to sometime this year.

meg fee said...

that starbucks trenta thing really gets my ire going--really, we need to supersize more in this world?!

Kelly said...

I know! That's what I was thinking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...