Hello everyone! Sorry for the late posting of weekly gems this week. I hope you all had a wonderful week. I sure did! It was my last week of winter break and I took full advantage of it. Tomorrow I return to college for my last semester of undergraduate education! I am both pumped and terrified. I'm definitely looking forward to some fun, creative times. What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
And without further ado, weekly gems!
- Reasons to love how winter affects your beauty routine.
- Adore this swoonworthy To My Wife tumblr.
- Kelly's new TV stand is fantastic!
- How cute are these milk men?
- Definitely adding some books to my to-read list.
- This poster is awesome! (via life.love.paper.)
- Laughed out loud at Kendi's tips for getting a new sweater for free.
- Love these 2011 nail trends.
- Favorite weddings of the week number one, number two, and number three.
- These peeking baby cookies are adorable.
- Totally admire Emily's office. Definitely want to make my own file folder system!